Presented by Spokane & Coeur d'Alene makeup artist, Anna Mumau
As a minimal makeup wearer, myself, I love helping women create a simple solution when it comes to their personal makeup routine.
Most of my brides come to me for a simple, elevated-version-of-their-natural-self makeup look. I see their confidence shift after their makeup is complete, and I want to give a simplified version of that to YOU - something you can do, to elevate your everyday.
WITH SPOKANE & COEUR D'ALENE MAKEUP ARTIST ANNA MUMAU
Upon purchase of the class, you'll fill out a brief questionnaire so that I can create your custom makeup kit. I'll mail you the kit within 7 days of the class purchase!
RECEIVE YOUR KIT, &
START THE CLASS!
Upon completion of the questionnaire you'll receive a direct link to the class. Click the link & press play!
PREPARE YOUR SPACE
Space & lighting: why it matters, when it comes to your makeup application ↓
- Where should you do your makeup? (hint: it's not in the bathroom!)
- Natural light, and why it’s important
- Why your makeup may not be turning out the way you want it, and how to address it
MAKEUP STEP 1:
PREPARE YOUR FACE
- Why your makeup might not be turning out the way you want it
- The difference between skin care and skin preparation, and how each affect how your makeup performs
- Step-by-step simple skin preparation for hydrated, happy skin
MAKEUP STEP 2:
BALANCE THE SKIN
MAKEUP STEP 3:
CORRECT THE PIGMENT
A simple solution for an even skin tone, all year round.
Color correcting: how to cancel unwanted pigment on the face - naturally!
- Why your concealer may not be covering what you want it to
- What is color corrector, and how does it work?
- Where to place color correctors, so they're effective
MAKEUP STEP 4:
DEFINE THE FEATURES
Define the features with blush and bronzer ↓
- Which comes first, blush or bronzer?
- Brushes: dense vs. dispersed bristles
- Placement: where to place blush & bronzer to naturally emphasize your features.
- Application technique: how to apply the product so it works with your other products, not against.
- How to remove blush, if you add too much
- Using blush & bronzer to enhance the eyes
MAKEUP STEP 5:
SET THE FACE
Setting powder: setting the face ↓
- Why use setting powder?
- Where should you place it?
- Technique and tools for application
MAKEUP STEP 6:
Final touches: lips, brows, and mascara ↓
- a simple brow routine
- mascara application
- tips for removing mascara smudges
- a simple lip routine